Friday, September 7, 2007

Good things

This morning I came into work for my 7am call with my oh-so-favorite customer, to see a blog post by Lucia about canning. YEY! There will be a canning extravaganza at my house sometime this month, which makes me very happy. I will finally get to try my hand at this.
I wonder if I could convince Lucia to let me try my hand at tomato sauce. That would be interesting. I've already frozen some homemade salsa, but that's not the same as canning.
Also, this morning I got to play with my new espresso machine to make a triple-shot hazelnut latte. w00t! Exciting. And I didn't see Witty's comment about her old espresso machine until AFTER I'd already used mine, so Lucia, you are more than welcome to it.
It's the least I can do in exchange for lugging everything over to my house just so that I can experience the satisfaction of squirreling away food for the winter :)

No comments: