Saturday, August 23, 2008

What's been keeping me busy lately

So in addition to the canoe trip, and the 2008 Deep Fry/housewarming party (which I have yet to post about, but I will soon), I have had various other things to keep me busy this summer.
One thing is, of course, wedding stuff, which has yet to cease and which I'm afraid won't until long after the wedding is done. But there has also been stuff on the home front! One of the things is our new garage door - after a long, almost 2 month saga, it works and we can now park our cars in the garage! The old door was the same yellow color as the house, and the wood has warped and sagged, so we bought a shiny new white one that goes beautifully with the house:



Also, we took out the old front door (it was red and didn't really go with the house), gave it to the Re-store, and swapped in a GORGEOUS new door that I love, love, love!






Also, some of the green beans got taken over by a weird fuzzy, white mold, but what I was able to salvage became the fodder for the flagship run of my new pressure canner!









All in all, it's been a busy, but awesome, summer so far:)

No comments: