Friday, December 12, 2008

Mad

"She's starin' at me,
I'm sittin', wonderin' what she's thinkin'
Nobody's talkin',
'Cause talkin' just turns into screamin'
And now it’s I'm yellin' over her,
She's yellin’ over me
And all that that means
Is neither of us is listening
And what's even worse
That we don't even remember why we’re fighting

What happened to workin' it out
We've fallen into this place
Where you ain't backin' down
And I ain't backin' down
So what the hell do we do now

It's all for nothin'
Fighting for nothin'
Crying for nothin'
But we won't let it go for nothin'
No not for nothin'
This should be nothin'
To a love like what we got

I know sometimes
It's gonna rain
But baby, can we make up now
'Cause I can't sleep through the pain

Girl, I don't wanna go to bed mad at you,
And I don't want you to go to bed mad at me
No, I don't wanna go to bed mad at you,
And I don't want you to go to bed mad at me
Ohhh no no no..."

~Ne-yo

No comments: