Friday, August 14, 2009

College love

Ok, so am I the only one who misses college love?
You know, the "I'll-only-sleep-with-you-a-few-times-then-never-see-you-but-it-sure-as-hell-ain't-complicated" fun? Maybe I shouldn't call it love, but fun. I mean, when did uncomplicated sex become not fun? At every party I went to, there was one guy who'd I pick as fun to sleep with. And I always had a "two-night stand" with said guy, a guy who'd I'd sleep with twice, because after 2 nights (not consecutive, blech) we'd find the other person boring and regular.
I mean, I did something dispicable (along those lines, though not completely) some months after my marriage, and my husband forgave me for it.
So am I addicted to the "rush" from those other guys? I was in a relationship when all my discretions in college happened, but the guys and I were safe and I've never suffered any consequences besides the ones I now think I might have brought on myself (loving doing such things with other guys).
I love my husband, don't get me wrong. But does anyone else miss the fun of new parties, new "one-night" friends, the fun of being with someone new and exciting every weekend? Or is it just me? Please let me know - I'm curious.

No comments: