Friday, January 4, 2008

It's a New Year

We rang in 2008 by partying at Wintergypsy's house until 4am - good times. And I was ok to drive home, which was pretty freaking cool - no drunken escapades for me, and I'm suprisingly ok with it. I met some really fun people and had a great time doing some new things (walnut wish boats, anyone?).
I was too busy having fun to take pictures, so here are a few highlights from Loud.

How our night started out:


Casting our wishes on unstable, flaming nut boats:

The artistic photograph:



No party is complete without J-E-L-L-O:




The completely un-boobalicious club:


The fiancé appreciated that picture:




C'mon people - it's the Veuve:




Towards the end of the night:


I love the holidays :)


2 comments:

11frogs said...

I don't know, Melissa's got some quality boobage in that shot. Never underestimate yourselves, ladies!

loud said...

that's right, I'm a fab-U-lous photographer!