Friday, May 15, 2009

As Lovers Go

*sap alert*

If you had told me, 7 years ago, that I would find someone who I loved as much as I do my husband, I would have laughed at you.

But I do love D with all my heart. He tries to understand me and goes to counseling with me**.

"She said "I've gotta be honest,
You're wasting your time if you're fishing round here."
And I said "You must be mistaken,I'm not fooling, this feeling is real"
She said "You gotta be crazy,
What do you take me for? Some kind of easy mark?"
You've got wits, you've got looks,
You've got passion, but I swear that you've got me all wrong
I'll be true, I'll be useful,I'll be cavalier
I'll be yours my dear
And I'll belong to you
If you'll just let me through
This is easy as lovers go,
So don't complicate it by hesitating
And this is wonderful as loving goes
This is tailor-made, whats the sense in waiting?
And I said "I've gotta be honest

I've been waiting for you all my life"
For so long I thought I was asylum bound,
But just seeing you makes me think twice
And being with you here makes me sane,
I fear I'll go crazy if you leave my side
You've got wits,you've got looks, you've got passion
But are you brave enough to leave with me tonight?"
~Dashboard Confessional





**I recommend counseling for ANY couple.............our lady is AMAZING to the infinity power.

*end sap*

No comments: