Thursday, March 27, 2008

Here's hoping........

So, we're going to see 2 or 3 more houses tomorrow morning. I've been waking up every night around 3am, like clockwork, then not sleeping well until 7am for almost a week now. I hope that after tomorrow, that ceases to happen, because I feel like my entire body is wrapped in cotton right now and it's really freaking annoying to be this sleep-deprived.

The house that we saw last week is still on the market, and apparently they are really motivated and looking for an offer. I don't want to post any more details about it for fear of jynxing it - but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it may be the one.

On other fronts, I finally picked out a bridesmaid dress:
http://www.edenbridals.com/7169-p-963.html

Yeah, I know, totally not what you would expect. Ding and Loud and I picked it out just for kicks among the, like, 15-20 other dresses that Ding tried on (she was a trooper - many, many thanks for trying on that many dresses, especially since I'm SO indecisive). But, she put it on and it looked FABULOUS on her. I'm finding a distinct pattern with this whole wedding planning shtick - everything I think that I want, I end up completely falling in love with the opposite.

I'm also actually participating in CrazyLegs this year, for the first time. Before, I always stayed behind and cooked a large meal with M and Loud's help (and in Witty's kitchen) for the runners to have when they got back, but this year Witty no longer lives right near State Street, so we're forming a team (Go Alpha Contingent!) and I'm walking with Lucia. Funny how, the year after the accident that has left me with pretty much a bum leg, I'm participating for the first time in 5K run/walk. Should be pretty exciting.

This year is completely turning out the be the most interesting year for me yet.

No comments: