Friday, April 11, 2008

New Experiences

So, I am all about having New Experiences.

But there are some New Experiences I can do without, really. Like the one I had last night, where, after trying to land at the Madison airport in extreme turbulence (large thunderstorm) in a tiny puddle jumper, with many people puking because it was so bad, they rerouted us to Green Bay. Then we got to sit on the runway while they reopened the airport because many people had gone home early.
Then we got to figure out who was all from the place where I work, and rent a couple of large vans and find people willing to drive the 2 1/2 hours back to Madison, since we all had to be back in the office on Friday.

Whee. I didn't get home until 3am.

And, as of 2:30 this afternoon, I will have worked over 60 hours this week.

These are the New Experiences that I really, really, am ok with never having ever again.

I moved the massage up to 3:30pm today :P

1 comment:

11frogs said...

Y'know, May 2 is the Second Annual Quit Your Job Day. Join the movement ;)