Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tired kitty...

...is tired.
It's been a long week.
12-hour shifts at my customer's second go-live. Which, usually, wouldn't be bad. But dude - I'm BILLING. We, like, don't get issues until like 2 weeks later.
So we were booooooooooooooooooooored.
Each day we'd get up at 4:30am EST, head out at 5:30am to get there at 6am (and have time to hit up starbucks first for a triple or quad venti) and then work straight until 6pm (they even brought in lunch, so there was no escape). Then we'd go out to dinner, have a couple glasses of wine to wind down, and go to bed at like 9:30pm.
This morning we actually decided to go in at 7am, so I didn't have to get up until 5:40am. Heaven!
When getting up late is synonomous with getting up at 5:40am, you know there is something wrong with the world.
Then tomorrow it's back to the office and meetings, and then at 6pm my wonderful fiance scheduled a surprise, already-paid-for full body massage.
*drool*
Though, don't y'all go thinking that's all selfless - I'm sure it's partially motivated by the fact that he doesn't want to hear me bitch about that particular customer and he knows I'm rather jelly-like after a massage :)

No comments: